Track 1: Water: The Ultimate Resource
- Theme: What are the social and economic challenges we face in terms of water resource availability including infrastructure, energy-water nexus, new technologies, funding sources and education.
Track 2: Public Health in the Global Environment
- Theme: Protecting and creating healthy environments is a critical component of sustainable development. Environmental health can be integrated into sustainable development by identifying efforts to address environmental problems that can also provide health benefits. Learn from the experts on how land use, transportation patterns and systems, energy use, food production and distribution, water use, and population growth contribute to climate change and ecosystem degradation.
Track 3: Sustainable Cities: Building and Environment
- Theme: Discuss challenges and opportunities for sustainable construction, buildings, transportation, cities, infrastructure, smart technologies, energy efficiency, waste management and water resource management.
Track 4: Sustainable Agriculture and the Food Supply
- Theme: Discuss the challenges and opportunities that businesses, government, and NGOs face as they contribute to developing and promoting sustainable food supply chains that increase food production, preserve natural resources and fight hunger at the local, national and global level.
Track 5: Sustainable Education and Green Job Opportunities: Collaboration with K-12, Technical Colleges, Colleges & Universities
- Theme: Building a green economy takes countless people working in education, business, government and non‐profits to jointly understand our global green and sustainability challenges and know how to collaborate to create solutions that lead to green jobs. Education plays a vital role and also has a unique and important role in generating and supporting the partnerships that will catalyze a green and sustainable economy. Discuss current and future